[omniORB] Servant Locator / tcpSocketMT Exception

Tue, 22 May 2001 14:35:48 +0100

On Tuesday 22 May, Shanmugam Deveraj wrote:

[...]
> OmniNames Trace Message:-

We're not interested in omniNames are we?  I thought it was your
program which was hanging. From the trace it looks like omniNames is
working fine. The only slight concern is:

> omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken (minor 10054) from
> tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:1068

Which means "TCP connection was forcibly closed by remote host".
That's probably due to a client dying.

You need to run _your_ program with the tracing on, so we can see
what's happening to it.