[omniORB] Memory leaks with a MFC application reported

Stefan Seefeld seefeld@sympatico.ca
Mon, 21 May 2001 11:42:29 -0400

> Richard Ziemerink wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I have used omniORB 3.03 with a MFC application.  In the debug memory
> leaks are reported in the omniORB libraries.  Has anybody had similiar
> experiences?  What I am not sure of is if it is really memory leaks or
> if it is just MFC reporting it incorrectly.

The Visual Studio environment looks pretty broken, among others
concerning
the memory leak reporting. For one, it reports the leaks before global
objects
are destructed (i.e. at a point where it *can`t* know whether the memory
leaks).

Regards,
		Stefan