[omniORB] Multi-threaded clients

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Wed, 09 May 2001 09:55:34 +0200

Try a posting on the Orbacus mailinglist to see if they can help you on the Java side (more connections). If so, replacing the Java orb should be relatively easy.
Orbacus is free for no-commercial use, and relatively cheap for commercial use.
As I understand, the Java IDL isn't exactly the best ever Java orb....

-HR-

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer

   Embedded Computers & Realtime Professionals
             www.datarespons.no