[omniORB] any & enum bug- when fixed?

David Konerding dek_ml@konerding.com
Tue, 01 May 2001 08:02:06 -0700

Hi, folks,

I remember a mailing to the list a while ago about problems when trying
to send an Any
that had fairly complex internal structure-- i think it had to do with
nested structs and enums,
and caused a BAD_PARAM error.

The reason I ask is that I believe I'm seeing the error and I want to
know what date the omni CVS
was fixed.  I can't find the old message or the response.  I have
omniORB checked out of CVS
as of 3/12/2001.

The actual structure I'm trying to send is a "Molecule" struct which
contains a sequence of "Residue" structs as well as enums, and
theResidue struct also contains enums and contains a sequence of "Atom"
structs which contain enums (all of the objects contain strings, ints,
and floats as well).