[omniORB] servant destruction and ref counting

Stefan Seefeld seefeld@sympatico.ca
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:23:38 -0500

hmm, an easy applet I wrote doesn't show the behavior I'm trying to eliminate.
What I'm seeing in my application is this:

omniORB: Deactivating: root/IDL:Warsaw/WidgetKit:1.0#4<16777216> (has local refs).

"root.IDL:Warsaw/WidgetKit:1.0#4" is a POA that is being destroyed
( 'destroy(true, true)'), so this message appears when it goes over all the objects
in its AOP and deactivates them. I'd like to know what 'local refs' in this context
means, i.e. where I have to look for leaking references.

Regards,	Stefan