[omniORB] HELP--

Armin Gerritsen armin.gerritsen@philips.com
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:03:33 +0200

>This is really of the topic.
>Sorry for that but I thought I might get some help.

Mmmm ...
No offence, but I think everybody will agree if we keep this out of this
list and into usualy newsgroups. :-)

But to answer you question anyway ...

>If anyone knows a cron[Linux] like facility in DOS/WINDOWS ?
>The purpose is to trigger some applications at particular times.

In NT & Co you can use the scheduler service. (at)
If you realy need someting to be called every X seconds or so you could
write your own NT Service (or mail me for one I wrote. :-) ).

I stripped it down for Windows 9x so it runs next to the famous clock, but
its use is extremely limited since I wrote it for one special occasion.

Regards,

Armin
--
Philips Semiconductors B.V.