[omniORB] omniORB and Real-Time CORBA

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:00:47 +0100

In addition to the Schmidt TAO ORB there is a commercial product as well - OrbExpress
You can read more at  http://www.orbexpress.com/
I have not tested this though! And I think it is expensive, but you could try to strike a deal (the
assignment beeing for educational purposes and all....).

-HR-

--
Haarek Ryeng
Senior Software Development Engineer

   Embedded Computers & Realtime Professionals
             www.datarespons.no