[omniORB] OmniORB and Kerberos/Sesame

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:13:01 +0200

Hi all,
    is anybody out there who is involved into mixing up OmniORB with
Kerberos and/or Sesame for solving general
authentication/integrity/confidentiality issues in CORBA industrial
applications ?
I'm about to start this kind of work for securing my own architecture where
the preferred candidate is Sesame (after all we are europeans |:-).
I deliberately left out the Corba Security Service for now since huge and
too generic.
Just wondering if anybody had some experience with this mixup; the new
upcoming OmniORB 4.0 interceptors should fit a big role for this.
Thanks,
                              Renzo Tomaselli
TecnoTP s.n.c. Special Information System Design
Maso Pelauchi I38050 Ronchi Valsugana,  Trento TN  ITALY
Tel. +39 0461 773164      Fax. +39 0461 771514
e-mail: renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it