[omniORB] Abort when resolving initial references (was: Abort when narrowing the naming context)

Attila.Pletyak@anemo.com Attila.Pletyak@anemo.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:49:40 +0200

One interesting point is the name of this config file. Previously it wa=
/etc/omniorb.cfg, but with the new versions of omniORB it became
/etc/omniORB.cfg. It is case sensitive on Linux. Do you use it like thi=
s?

What are the contents of that file?

Sincerely,
Attila Pletyak
Anemo Ltd.
Hungary
mailto:attila.pletyak@anemo.com
http://www.anemo.com/

                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                    sandor.kopanyi@essnet.se                           =
                                                                   =20
                    Sent by:                            To:     leandro=
@hasar.com                                                         =20
                    owner-omniorb-list@uk.resear        cc:     omniorb=
-list@uk.research.att.com                                          =20
                    ch.att.com                          Subject:     RE=
: [omniORB] Abort when resolving initial references (was: Abort    =20
                                                        when   narrowin=
g the naming context)                                              =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                    06/29/01 10:20 AM                                  =
                                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20
                                                                       =
                                                                   =20

Hi Leandro,

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately this is not
the problem. I have even tried to comment out everything
in the config file, with no effect - it seems that is not
even reading the config file...

Best regards,
Sandor

omniORB.cfg
>and the ORB is therefore unable to figure out where >NameService is. T=
hat
is not

=