[omniORB] Abort when resolving initial references (was: Abort when narrowing the naming context)

Leandro Fanzone leandro@hasar.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:01:24 -0300

I was just thinking that perhaps when you reinstalled, you forgot the omniORB.cfg
and the ORB is therefore unable to figure out where NameService is. That is not
catched by "except CORBA.COMM_FAILURE".

Leandro Fanzone.