[omniORB] Abort when resolving initial references (was: Abort when narrowing the naming context)

sandor.kopanyi@essnet.se sandor.kopanyi@essnet.se
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:52:11 +0200

Hi Leandro,

Yes, I've tried it, but just suddendly "dies", without
any traceback=2E The only word on the screen is: Aborted=2E
I don't even know, what is aborted: the Python interpreter?
Some CORBA operation?

If I comment out the line [obj =3D=20=
orb=2Eresolve_initial_references("NameService")],
it complains about not existing object when trying to narrow -
but that's normal :)

/Sandor