[omniORB] python21.dll missing from OmniORB304-win32

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:21:09 +0100

On Monday 25 June, "Renzo Tomaselli" wrote:

>     I just upgraded to OmniORB304, win32 version, binaries out of the box.
> Omniid doesn't work anymore, it complains about missing python21.dll
> (however python15.dll is there).
> Btw, such dll is missing from OmniPython 1.4 too.
> Does it assume we pre-install python 21 apart from OmniORB ?

Odd. It looks to me like omniidl.exe in the 3.0.4 binary release is
linked against python15.dll. It works for me on a machine with only
the omnipython minimal Python installed.

Perhaps you downloaded the omniORBpy binaries for Python 2.1?