[omniORB] Java 1.3 to omniORB

Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:36:05 +0100

On Thursday 14 June, p.ledbrook@psenterprise.com wrote:

> I believe the problems have been fixed under the guise of bug 4385162. I
> think the fix is only available in JDK 1.4 beta, and not in 1.3.1.

I don't think so. That bug is about a problem with code set service
contexts used by TAO. The one affecting omniNames is about the object
key. The two bugs are totally unrelated. That's why 4385162 causes an
INV_OBJREF exception and 4351366 (the one affecting omniNames) raises
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

However, I've just discovered bug 4332373, which claims to be fixed.
That looks like the same problem. Maybe there is hope after all.