[omniORB] (Newbie Question) Why can't I run eg3?

lou_liz@iafrica.com lou_liz@iafrica.com
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:49:29 +0000 (GMT)

> 1.
> If u r able to compile & run the examples from command line(using
> 'nmake') but not thro' VC++ IDE

Nope, it's command line all the way.  I built the examples by going to the echo
directory and typing "make all".

> 2.
> Make sure IOR is without any spaces or newline character. Delete the
> existing one in the registry and recreate it fresh.

Been there, done that too.  I even re-trashed the whole thing and did it all
again.  Makes no difference.

Also: I get the same behavior regardless of whether omninames is running or not.

Lourens Janse van Rensburg

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/