[omniORB] Error while running omniidl

Sanjeeva Reddy sanjeeva.reddy@tumbleweed.com
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:27:34 +0100

Hi,
When I run omniidl on my Solaris machine, I get the following error. I used
omniORB_303_sunV_5.5.tar to install
the omniORB on my machine. I have python1.5 libraries, includes and
omnipyhton  in the installed directory.
What environment variable should be set so that I can use omniidl for
compiling my idl files.

Regards
C.Sanjeeva Reddy
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
'import exceptions' failed; use -v for traceback
Warning! Falling back to string-based exceptions
Traceback (innermost last):
File "./omniidlrun.py", line 42, in ?
import os, os.path
ImportError: No module named os