[omniORB] Weekend CORBA blues #1: CORBA::Any extractor/injector operators

Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:14:53 +0100

On Monday 11 June, Bruce Fountain wrote:

> My stub code seems to be missing the implementation of the >>= operator for
> my user-defined datatypes. For example, the code below compiles just fine,
> but gives me two link errors:
>
>     Server.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl
>     operator<<=(class CORBA::Any &,struct Foo::fooStruct const &)"
>     (??_3@YAXAAVAny@CORBA@@ABUfooStruct@Foo@@@Z)

When you use -Wba, you get two stub files, with the default suffixes
of SK.cc and DynSK.cc. It looks like you haven't linked with the
DynSK.cc file. You can change the DynSK.cc suffix with the -Wbd= flag.