[omniORB] exception thrown when using omniORB command line args

Bob Nashus bobnashus@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 14:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

It's trying to write to memory that doesn't belong to
it, or so says the "application error" window that
pops up.

I double checked and I'm only using non-debug libs
(user32.lib advapi32.lib wsock32.lib omniORB3.lib
omniDynamic3.lib omnithread.lib) and I have the NDEBUG
preprocessor definition set.

I just created a "Win32 Console Application" project;
added all the preprocessor definitions and libs to the
Release build project settings that were specificied
in the README.win32 file that came with the omniORB
distro; added the generated stub files the IDL
created, etc.; and built the program.

Any other ideas? Thanks.

Bob