[omniORB] Help with ssl testing

Sai-Lai Lo s.lo@uk.research.att.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:54:55 -0000

I'm trying to do some interoperability testing between omniORB 4 over SSL
and the implementation in other ORBs. So far I've tried openORB and jacORB
and do not have much success. My main problem with both ORBs is in setting
up the keys and certificates and to hook the bits up to the ORB.

If any one who is currently using an ORB with SSL and can give me some
hand-holding, please reply to me directly.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

---
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com
24a Trumpington Street                Tel:   +44 1223 343000
Cambridge CB2 1QA                     Fax:   +44 1223 313542
ENGLAND