[omniORB] exception thrown when using omniORB command line args

Bob Nashus bobnashus@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:54:23 -0700 (PDT)

It doesn't print any trace info. It's throwing an
access violation exception during the call to
ORB_init(). Here's a sample of the code:

CORBA::ORB_var orb;
try
{
   orb=CORBA::ORB_init(argc,argv,"omniORB3");
}
catch(CORBA::SystemException&)
{
}
catch(CORBA::Exception&)
{
}
catch(omniORB::fatalException &)
{
}
catch(...)
{
    // exception is caught here
}

Any ideas? Is there any addition info you need?
Thanks.

Bob