[omniORB] Compilation warnings

Andrew Weaver Andrew.Weaver@tecnomen.fi
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:30:10 +0300

Moi, I prefer to compile with gcc and to have the Werr flag set. However,
this is a bit of a problem.

I have declared and Object Id as PortableServer::ObjectId_var ObjId. When I
use it with
activate_object_with_id(), I get warnings like
ResMgr.cc:116: warning: choosing `PortableServer::ObjectId_var::operator
PortableServer::ObjectId &
()' over `PortableServer::ObjectId_var::operator const
PortableServer::ObjectId &() const'
ResMgr.cc:116: warning:   for conversion from `PortableServer::ObjectId_var'
to`const PortableServer::ObjectId &'
ResMgr.cc:116: warning:   because conversion sequence for the argument is
better

and so on. Is there an easy way to avoid these messages?

Kind Regards

Andy Weaver