[omniORB] Bugs, bugs ...

Stanislav Ievlev inger@altlinux.ru
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:26:47 +0400

--------------000400010502080200020509

Duncan Grisby wrote:

>On Monday 30 July, Stanislav Ievlev wrote:
>
>[...]
>
>>>Because omniORB's DynAny support only conforms to CORBA 2.2. The
>>>DynAnyFactory was added in 2.3.
>>>
>>Are you planning support of CORBA 2.3?
>>

>Yes, omniORB 4 will support the updated DynAny specification.
>
>>>I don't understand this. omniidl does generate the insertion /
>>>extraction operators, and it works fine. Do you have some example code
>>>which fails?
>>>
>>Well. I've tried to write some code. IDL file contains only "typedef
>>long MyArray[2]".
>>

>The code you attached looks fine to me. Are you sure you have used the
>-Wba option to omniidl and linked with the DynSK file?  What error do
>you get?

Thank you. I've created SK and DynSK files and linked " test.o *SK.o
*DynSK.o" . All compiled fine.
I was wrong and must read documentation before.

--------------------
With best regards
Stanislav Ievlev
ALT Linux Team.

>Cheers,
>
>Duncan.

--------------000400010502080200020509

<head>
</head>
Duncan Grisby wrote:<br>
Thank you. I've created SK and DynSK files and linked " test.o *SK.o *DynSK.o"
. All compiled fine. <br>
I was wrong and must read documentation before.<br>
With best regards<br>
Stanislav Ievlev<br>
ALT Linux Team.<br>

--------------000400010502080200020509--