[omniORB] make clean

David Byron dbyron@coactive.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:51:54 -0700

Should I send patches for the various dir.mk files with veryclean:: rules
then (if I can figure it out)?  Or, is the top level VeryCleanRule the place
for the change?

> All of the other things you list are put there by make export, and
> shouldn't be removed by a clean -- they are the installed files!

Would other people be interested in some kind of 'make uninstall'?  If I
could just make without making export from omni/src, I would be less
interested in uninstall.

Thanks.

-DB