[omniORB] The omniDynamic library is not linked?

Dean Skelton DSkelton@Ceon.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:10:36 -0700

I am using omniorb on a Win2K box wiht Python (omniorbpy is installed as
well). When I use the runtime parameter "-ORBpoa_iiop_name_port" to specify
ORB location for my client application I get the following error when I try
to initialize the ORB:

omniORB: The omniDynamic library is not linked.

I seem to have everything pathed correctly but can't seem to get rid of this
error. I have found what I believe to be the correct omniDynamic*.lib files
in the x86_win32 directory and have the Path set accordingly.

Thanks

Dean Skelton