[omniORB] omniidl & win32 : syntax errors

Jonathan Maton jmaton@unf.edu
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 11:36:28 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone else run across this?  When trying to compile the example idl
files with the provided x86_win32 omniidl binary, I get "Syntax error in
definition" errors.  The only way I've been able to work around it is to
include the -N option (do not run the preprocessor), but this probably
isn't a good idea.  I've also downloaded omniEvents and the author's
makefile depend on omniidl working, and I don't think I should go into his
makefiles and stick a lot of -N in there.

Anyone else encountered this behavior with omniidl?  Again, I'm on a win32
platform (windows 2000), and I downloaded the omniORB 3.0.3 binaries.

Thanks...

/**
 * Jonathan Maton - jmaton@unf.edu
 * HUGE fan of Led Zeppelin, Jewel Kilcher, and Ford Mustangs
 * http://www.unf.edu/~jmaton
 */