[omniORB] Build omniOrb in LynxOS

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:58:26 +0100

On Friday 13 July, bnoliveira@netcabo.pt wrote:

> Please, I want to know if doesn't exist problem to build OmniOrb in
> LynxOS 2.5 with g++ 2.8.1 and how much main memory is necessary for
> OmniOrb + LynxOS, because the goal is to port it into a network
> element with 64 Mbytes of main memory. I appreciate that someone
> that had build OmniOrb under LynxOS to send me some information that
> can help me to do this.

I'm not aware of an up to date port of omniORB for LynxOS. There is
some very out of date information at

  http://www.uk.research.att.com/omniORB/lynxOS_port.txt

I'm not sure if recent versions of omniORB will compile with g++
2.8.1. It's a long time since we tried it, but it might well still
work.

Memory shouldn't be too much of a problem for you. The omniORB 3
runtime is around 1 to 2 Mbytes.