No subject

Shawn Bisgrove shawn_bisgrove@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 05:49:14 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1480726862-995028554=:36721

Hello all,

    I have noticed while compiling OmniORB 4.0 7/13 on a Solaris 2.6 machine with GCC 3.0, I am getting the getsockname(3N) instead of getsockname(3XN).  The difference is with the address_len being defined as an int * in the 3N version and size_t * in the 3XN version.  I have forced the SOCKNAME_SIZE_T define to be int to work around the compilation error, but would like to know if this is an error on my part (system, machine, compiler, installation)?

s.