[omniORB] Interoperability issue with ORBacus Names / omniORB resolve_initi al_references

Hayes, Ted (London) HayesRog@exchange.uk.ml.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:11:21 +0100

Thanks Duncan

I needed to take a closer look at the INS chapter in the omniORB
documentation - I replaced my old ORBInitialHost / Port setup with more
INS-compliant ORBInitRef as you suggest, and everything works nicely.

Ted