[omniORB] Corba-COM bridge

T|rő Roland tororoland@freemail.hu
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:27:05 +0100 (CET)

hi

i use windows nt4 with visual c++6
i made a com dll that is called by a corba client and the
server is a vb application that is calling my dll with the
COM interface

the problem is if i call a service form my corba client the
dll gets the control and the corba service is running but
in the function witch is called my corba client is a Fire_
event /because i have to reach the vb side/ and at this
point the corba core is crasing

it is crashing in  the giopServer.cc

at line 728

 catch(...) {
    if( omniORB::traceLevel > 1 ) {
      omniORB::logger l;
      l << "WARNING -- method \'" << operation() << "\'
raised an unexpected\n"
	" exception (not a CORBA exception).\n";
    }
    CORBA::UNKNOWN ex(0, CORBA::COMPLETED_MAYBE);
    CHECK_AND_MAYBE_MARSHALL_SYSTEM_EXCEPTION (UNKNOWN,ex);
  }

anyone has an idea what can be the solutoin?