[omniORB] packaging omniorb

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:25:29 +0000

On Tuesday 23 January, Pinchak Stanley wrote:

> Hi my name is Stanley Pinchak and I would like to
> create a debian package of omniorb 3.0.2.
[...]

Great!  The best starting point is probably the RPMs which Sander
Steffann and Jared Peterson have been working on. If the Debian
packages can follow the same basic layout, that will make things nicer
for people using more than one Linux distribution.

Jared's RPMs are available from

  http://www.tgflinux.com/omni/

I haven't got around to testing the latest versions yet, so there may
be a few problems with them. RedHat users could also give them a go,
and let us know if they work.