[omniORB] Synopsis 0.3 released

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc@mediaone.net
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:26:15 -0500

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 08:50:43PM -0500, Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> In any case, synopsis is still relatively young. A lot of ideas
> are there and need to be fleshed out. Help is always welcome ! :)

Well, one thing I would suggest is, look at the tags that
doxygen supports, and support those in synopsis as well.

It is very nice in a software project to standardize on one
style of documenting code.  For example, the javadoc style
is the default style for Java programmers.

It is a pain in the neck to change documenting standards
to appease the latest documentation generator. :)

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr