[omniORB] Licensing Issues

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
24 Jan 2001 10:42:52 +0000

Jason,

Your interpretation of the licensing terms is correct.
If you want an example of how a shrink-wrapped product satifies omniORB's
license requirements, have a look at Adobe Messenger's page:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrmessenger/main.html

and

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/6012.htm

Thank you for letting us know about your use of omniORB in your product.

Although it is not a requirement, it would be helpful if all omniORB users
can keep us informed on the product they have used omniORB
successfully. The information is useful for us to chart our future
development plan. Our management is also keen to know how well omniORB is
doing in the open source software world. Some concrete supporting data are
very useful.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

--