[omniORB] Interest in rpm of omni?

Conrad Steenberg conrad@heppc22.cithep.caltech.edu
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:09:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I'm trying to gauge interest in an rpm for omni. Has it been done before?
My searches didn't turn up anything, but it may lurk somewhere...

In any case, I built an rpm for my own use, and if there is enough
interest, I could put it up somewhere and maintain it. At this stage there
is no separate binary and development packages, but it is on my to-do
list.

Cheers!

Conrad

Ps. Having a 'make install' target would have been really nice to have for
building packages ;-)

--
| Conrad Steenberg                        |