[omniORB] omni thread library

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
17 Jan 2001 10:05:14 +0000

When we design the omnithread library, we have it in mind that applications
may choose to use another thread library. That is OK as long as the thread
library is based on the same native library.

On all unix platforms and OpenVMS, the native library is pthread.
On Win32, the thread library in the win32 API is used.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com