[omniORB] start process on demand

GAO,YAN (HP-Singapore,ex3) yan_gao@hp.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:46:14 +0800

Hi Duncan,

Thanks very much for your reply. I read your mail and also the user's guide
but I am still confused about the corbaloc. I am sure I understand the
concept. But I am perplexed by the way to construct the corbaloc. Can you
give me a example program like the eg3_impl.cc which use the omniNames.

By the way if I use corbaloc or corbaName, I do not need to start the name
service, is that right.

Best Regards,

Gao Yan