[omniORB] Cann't make the echo eg.to run properly!

zdx_nari zdx_nari@sina.com
Sun, Jan 14 2001 14:52:13 +0800

Hello,every one:
   When I run the "make all" in  omni/src/examples/echo directory,it runs well.Then ,I enter ./eg2_impl,it gives 'IOR: ... '.But after that ,the processor stops (why?).So I have to kill it with "Ctrl+C".After that,I cut and paste the  'IOR: ... ' and run  ./eg2_clt 'IOR: ... '.But it gives an error message:"Caught system exception COMM_FAILURE--Unable to contact the object ."
    My OS is the Redhat Linux 6.2 and I have set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable. Could you help me!
    Best regards!

新浪免费电子邮箱 http://mail.sina.com.cn

你选手机我买单!(http://mall.sina.com.cn/yesmobile/)