[omniORB] Thorough documentation

Klaus Sonnenleiter klaus@m-machine.com
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:55:26 -0500

The best resource I could find was the Advanced CORBA Programming in C++
book written by Michi Henning and Steve Vinoski published by Addison
Wesley. The example code sometimes differs slightly (for example, the
omniORB IDL compiler creates different files than the ones in the
examples), but it is probably the best you can find.

Klaus Sonnenleiter
The Media Machine, LLC