[omniORB] an unknown file created during working with omniORB 3.0.3 on Solaris

Keval Desai kddesai98@yahoo.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:24:13 -0800 (PST)

Heya,

I am using omniORB latest version on Solaris 5.6. Yesterday, during testing my
application against omniORB, I noticed that a file has been created, .nfs3BB5.

which is around 5 MB of size. When I try to delete it, it's just renaming it to
.nfs4BB5 (ultimately, renamed in Hexadecimal manner .. 3..4..9..A..B)

Also, It is not getting updated on more testing.

Though, I have rights, I can not move it either.

Is that file related to omniORB or this can be my own problem?

Anticipated for a favorable reply.

Thanks.

Regards,
Keval Desai