[omniORB] Problems with eg3_impl and omniNames

Sandro Tolaini tolaini@libero.it
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:47:47 +0100

> Since I had upgraded to glibc-2.2-12 before, the bug you mentioned should
have been cleared.
> And because eg1 and eg2_clt/eg2_impl works well, I think the problem maybe
was caused by something
> about omniNames or it's configration. But I don't know what exactly caused
this.

Upgrading only glibc isn't enough, you must make sure you have
libstdc++-2.96-69 installed. Just to check if this is the same bug we ran
into some time ago, just try the "diner" example (in the thread dir). If it
locks after the first line of output, just upgrade your libstdc++.

Cheers,
  Sandro Tolaini