[omniORB] omniINSPOA

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:58:13 +0000

On Monday 19 February, Hany Greiss wrote:

>      I am trying to create a POA with the same characteristics of the
> omniINSPOA. Is this possible? I am using the PERSISTENT and USER_ID
> policies.

In most respects, the omniINSPOA is just like any other POA with the
PERSISTENT and USER_ID policies. The only way it is different is that
the object keys it creates contain only the object ids given by the
application. You cannot create another POA with this property.

What are you trying to achieve?