[omniORB] Callback problem

Glenn A. Hochberg gah@research.att.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:42:26 -0500

Which version of omniORB are you using?  I think your basic problem is that the
callback object has to be activated (via the object adapter), and you need to
obtain an actual object reference to pass, as opposed to casting the pointer to
the servant.  How to do all this depends on whether you are using the BOA or POA
(2.x supported only the BOA, 3.0 supports both).

--
Glenn A. Hochberg    | "Any activity becomes creative when the doer
AT&T Labs            |  cares about doing it right, or doing it better."