[omniORB] DSI servant deactivation fails - NOT

Lars Immisch lars@ibp.de
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:48:28 +0100

Hi again,

<snip>

> > I have re-created the problem with a slightly modified echo DSI example
> > (which I have attached).
>
> Hmmm.  I am not able to recreate your problem.  I find that your modified
> DSI example works as expected, and returns an OBJECT_NOT_EXIST exception
> when clients try to contact the object.

I have tried from scratch. The modified DSI example does indeed work when
built from the omniORB build environment.

I withdraw my bug report and apologize for the noise.

My problem persists, unfortunately, but I don't have any coherent results yet.

I hope I can find out where the real problem is.

(If you want to know, my echo_dsiimpl still crashes when I link with the stubs
- but only when compiled from M$ DevStudio - extremely weird)

Thanks,

Lars