[omniORB] any customer references ?

henning.schmidt@philips.com henning.schmidt@philips.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:38:43 -0600

Hi everybody,

I am investigating the use of an ORB for our next steps in SW-applicati=
on development. There are a number of requirements where the use of an =
ORB would really make sense. I consider the features and performance I =
get from omniORB quite good and would=20
really like to use it here.

I have been listening to this mailing-list for some time. It seems to b=
e quite active.
So I feel confident with the level of support that I seem to get here.

Anyway. Do you know of any (at least halfway successful) industrial pro=
jects where omniORB is used?
This kind of reference would really help me in convincing my manager ab=
out using omniORB ... (" ... how can this be good stuff when it comes f=
or free ... ?")

Thanks for any reference, hint, URL, whatever.
;Henning

--
H. Henning Schmidt     <Henning.Schmidt@Philips.com>
Philips Broadcast / Film Imaging Products