[omniORB] [ANN] RPMs for SuSE 7.0

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam@bigfoot.de
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:03:37 +0100

Argh, I couldn't upload files to the incoming directory of the main
OmniORB server.

So, I put the RPMs I use on my gigantic network of two computers
someplace else. Perhaps people find them useful. The fine stuff is
available at: http://err666.tripod.com/

These are OmniORB 3.0.2 and OmniORBpy 1.2 RPMs built for SuSE Linux 7.0
on x86. The SPEC file is already there, and I will put the diff there
shortly, so that I can get away with put the (large) SRPM there.

If this is useful for somebody, fine. If it doesn't work or you have any
comments on how to improve on the RPMs, please tell me at the email
address below.

Gerhard
--
The list is archived online, so I won't put any computer parseable email
addresses of me here.