[omniORB] Is resolve_initial_references() implemented right?

Jaap de Wolff wolff@NewBridges.nl
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:32:10 +0100

Oeps, I pressed the reply button to soon.

	[Jaap de Wolff]
	When I use Load Library to load a dll, this dll will first load the
dll's it is depending on. It will share the code, but not the data. (There
are ways to make it possible to let DLL's share data also, but you have to
do this in a ugly way)

> > Also I do not think it is specific to windows, I think that when I port
> this
> > program to linux, I still will have the same problem.
>
> I don't think so. If you have two Linux shared libraries, both linked
> against the omniORB shared libraries, and you dlopen() them, only one
> copy of the omniORB library will be loaded.
	[Jaap de Wolff]
	In that case Linux I could better use Linux. But unfortunetly I also
have to use also code on the same PC with only runs on windows .. :(