FW: [omniORB] omniOrb NT Version 3.0.3

Robson, David david.robson@CommerzbankIB.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:17:32 -0000

Is this the wrong group to post this to or have I merely missed an obvious
link on the omniORB website?

All of the links that I could find within the mail archives for a tarball of
3.0.3 appear to be dead now.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Robson, David [mailto:david.robson@CommerzbankIB.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 12:51 PM
To: Omniorb list
Subject: [omniORB] omniOrb NT Version 3.0.3

Mikhail Soukhanov has developed a patch environment for omniOrb 3.0.3 for
Windows that works with Borland C++ Builder.

If I apply this patch against 3.0.4 I get the following link errors on the
echo example:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'GIOP_S::RequestReceived(bool)'
referenced from E:\DAVE\OMNIORB\ECHO\ECHOSK.OBJ.
[Linker Error] Unresolved external
'NetBufferedStream::giveback_reserved(bool, bool)' referenced from
E:\DAVE\OMNIORB\ECHO\ECHOSK.OBJ.
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'NetBufferedStream::reserve(unsigned int,
bool, bool)' referenced from E:\DAVE\OMNIORB\ECHO\ECHOSK.OBJ.
[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'NetBufferedStream::put_char_array(const
unsigned char *, int, omni::alignment_t, bool, bool)' referenced from
E:\DAVE\OMNIORB\ECHO\ECHOSK.OBJ.
[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_CORBA_null_string_ptr(bool)' referenced
from E:\DAVE\OMNIORB\ECHO\ECHOSK.OBJ.

It may just be the 3.0.3 omniidl compiler that I need.  Does anyone know
where I can pick up a 3.0.3 version of omniORB for Windows?

Cheers,

David.

This communication is confidential and is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not that person you
are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested
to notify <mailto:LONIB.Postmaster@commerzbankib.com> immediately that
you have received it and then destroy the copy in your possession.
Commerzbank AG is regulated by the FSA for the conduct of investment
business in the UK.