[omniORB] Segfaults on exceptions. RedHat 7.2

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc@mediaone.net
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:45:34 -0500

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 08:31:48AM -0800, Maged Mokhtar wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems using OmniORB on RedHat 7.2.
>
> Any exception condition will case a segmentation fault, this occurs even
> with the samples shipped.
> Under normal program flow, if no exceptions are thrown, things work fine.
>
> I have downloaded version 3.04 ( RedHat 6.x ) and am using the libs that
> came with it.

That's no good.  You can't reuse the libs from Redhat 6.2 on Redhat 7.2.
Rebuild everything from source using the gcc that came with Redhat 7.2
and you should be fine.

--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr