[omniORB] Unexpected Seg Fault

Attila Pletyak attila.pletyak@anemo.com
06 Dec 2001 12:53:32 +0100

Has anybody ever used or have experience with this njamd? I've tried to
use it but after starting my app it started to write a lot of error on
the screen, when I directed it into a file on of my binaries made a 156
Mb large log file in 1 minute...

I am using it by the manual, but this is a bit frightening for me ;)

Sincerely,

Attila Pletyak