[omniORB] omni3.0.4 on HPUX - more probs

Harri Pasanen harri.pasanen@trema.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:49:32 +0100

On Wednesday 05 December 2001 17:33, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 11:24:24AM +0100, Harri Pasanen wrote:
> > I've filed a gcc bug report 4351 which you can view at  in internal
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl
>
> Jessica Han of Hewlett-Packard posted a patch to gcc at:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=4351&database=gcc
> (login: guest, pw: guest)
>
> Did that patch solve your problem?

I must admit didn't try it, as she was also asking confirmation about the
validity of the patch.  Nobody came forward to my knowledge, and I was afraid
that it would alter the semantics of the generated code.

I've been in touch with her since by email, and she explained that they are
reworking the exception handling implemention for PA-RISC,    haven't heard
anything since (Oct 17).

-Harri