[omniORB] Unexpected Seg Fault

Attila Pletyak attila.pletyak@anemo.com
04 Dec 2001 16:40:47 +0100

I've never used Purify, and I am quite sure the whole problem can be
caused by recent changes in the app. BTW, up to this time I've only used
memprof. Is this Purify is the Rational Purify? Or something else?

Can Purify help me in a situation where the segv occurs only some days
later?

TIA,

Attila Pletyak

2001-12-04, K keltez=E9ssel Duncan Grisby ezt =EDrta: