[omniORB] Is there any way to set the poa_iiop_port after CORBA::ORB_init?

Patrick Hubert hubert@discreet.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:43:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

For obscure reasons I'd like to be able to set the poa_iiop_port AFTER the
orb has been initialized... Assuming that the command line option passed
to the init call did not have the -poa_iiop_port option.

I've tried doing a second CORBA::ORB_init with the said option set to the
desired port, but to no avail...

After doing the second init, I've activated the omniINSPOA and tried to
create an object reference using activate_object_with_id. But the new
reference points to a different port...

Is that possible or should I simply forget about it?

Thanks

using omniORB 300 on Windows 2000,IRIX,Linux.

--
Patrick Hubert
Work: +1.514.954.7233